Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:55:55 +0200
From:      j@ida.interface-business.de (J Wunsch)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   exmh question

Hi,

setting up a customer's machine, i thought it might be a good idea to
provide them with exmh, as opposed to one of the text-based MUAs i
prefer for myself.

Well, i'm logged in via ssh, so i'm using ssh's X11 proxying/
forwarding.  emxh doesn't seem to like this very much:

BgRegister X server insecure (must use xauth-style authorization); command ignored

Can anybody tell me what's the way out?  (I'm not convinced the X
server is really insecure, but ssh's proxy inherits all the xhost
settings of the server it's acting on behalf of.)

Also, the exmh 2 port from the 2.2.2 CD constantly whines:

{couldn't execute "folders": no such file or directory}

Should i revert to the version 1.something?  (I don't wanna spend too
much energy into this minor issue.)

--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de       http://www.interface-business.de/~j