Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:29:11 +0800 (CST)
From:      Cheng-Hung Chen <chchen@bbs.nchu.edu.tw>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   scsi problem

	hi,sorry to trouble you

		i have some problem when install freebsd2.2.6-RELEASE

	on my new computer,because my mainboard is SCSI on board

	and it's chip is Adaptec AIC-7895 ,but it doesn't included

	in freebsd scsi-support list.so.i want to ask if there is

	a way to let me install freebsd on my computer successfully?

	like change some definition in /sys/i386/scis/ai7xxxx.c or aic7xxx.h?

	would u so nice to answer me this question,thank you very much.