Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:50:43 +0100
From:      Piotr PAWLICKI <piotrek@seovya.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10-stable (r274577) LACP / IEEE 802.3ad with TP-Link TL-SG2008 - not working

Hello David,

I had the exact same problem as you and compared other LACP
implementations which equipment I could get my hands on, all of them are
here:
->
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?79553-802.1AX-802.3AD-abnormal-LACP-packet-size

All of them had 124 bytes packet size except the TL-SG2008 as you stated.
So I contacted TP-LINK Support on this issue on 2015-02-15.

Yesterday they sent me for testing a new firmware, and so far so good,
which is pretty good news :-)
Some errors are reported on the remote network LACP interfaces of the
FreeBSD, but I'll have to dig this deeper later as for now performances
are good after some large files transfer tests.

Please contact me (piotrek\at\seovya\dot\net) directly If you would like
to test this firmware as well.

Best regards,
--
Piotr "piotrek" PAWLICKI