Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:51:26 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrey Chernov <ache@freebsd.org>, Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux-f10-flashplugin11 not works for 9-stable (Linuxulator?)

On 02/21/2012 02:43, Andrey Chernov wrote:
> I can't - I don't know why npviewer.bin is killed by SIGTERM immediatelly
> when it socketcall to [::1]:6010 in Linuxulator and why it works
> normally when it socketcall to 127.0.0.1:6010. I remember when I had
> FF 7, Flash works with ::1 first, but Linuxulator not yet have any length
> checks at those times as it have now (or perhaps other recent fixes).

I have an IPv6 connection and listing ::1 first works for me as well.

Try closing down firefox, rm -r ~/.macromedia, rebuilding
www/nspluginwrapper and www/linux-f10-flashplugin11, then rm
~/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so and reinstall. (I just
use, nspluginwrapper -i
/usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so personally)

Then restart firefox and check out about:plugins

Good luck,

Doug

--

	It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.