Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:08:45 +0800
From:      markemmanuel <lists@markemmanuel.org>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: the AMD factor in FreeBSD

I'm a newbie to this list and FreBSD.  I'm also new to the whole linux thing
too but it seems like that the BSD folks are more helpful and easy going.
Some lists in the Linux world would have told all of you to knock it out and
stay on topic. :)

markemmanuel

Quoted from the Book of Bzdik BSD Ch 6:7-13 on 4/21/01 4:22 AM: