Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:59:48 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Your 3D product (fwd)

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 15:59:24 -0500 (EST)
From: CompInt <compint@host.igs.net>
To: Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
Cc: CompInt <compint@host.igs.net>
Subject: Re: Your 3D product

Thank you for your information about FreeBSD.  I checked out
the web page.

It seems FreeBSD can run Linux binaries. Our linux version is
statiscally linked (Linux 1.2.1 X11R6).  Do you think it will
run under FreeBSD?

Right now all our R&D resources are busy on the Photo4D-Pro
which will do motion capture.  If you or anyone from FreeBSD
group can offer to try the current Linux version out, We will truely
appreciate it.

You can ftp the software:

address:  www.igs.net
userid:   feng
passwd:   CompInt  (please do not publicize the password)

Get the linux binnary, the shared, and the ug files.

Thank you.

Regards,

Albert Yang
compint@igs.net