Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 18:09:00 -0700
From:      Emrys Ingersoll <emrys@uclink.berkeley.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   releng4.freebsd.org

Hello,

My name is Emrys Ingersoll and I am planning on doing a fresh install of
FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE.  I know since January there have been some updates to
this version of FreeBSD, making it 4.5-RELEASE-p4.  I have read that it is
possible to install 4.5-RELEASE-p4 from the start, thus saving me the hassle
of installing the old 4.5 and then updating via CVS and then doing a
buildworld.  I have read that the proper thing to do is install 4.5-RELEASE-p4
from the releng4.freebsd.org FTP site.  I tried this but I cannot gain access
to the FTP site.  Is it going to be accessible any time soon, or should I go
about obtaining 4.5-RELEASE-p4 a different way.  Thank you for any assistance
you can give.  (if i've email this to the wrong people, please let me know =)

-Emrys