Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 1999 12:52:49 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <ahasty@mindspring.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, schimken@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: 3.2-stable, panic #12

Silly me , I was wondering what happen to you . I vote that your commit
priviliges should not be taken away by the "Dark Side" of core and
should be re-instated.

Also wondering if this is perhaps a good time to split up FreeBSD
along commercial / professional lines -- we can leave the silly
core group along and proceed forward with a business model.

    Cheers,
    Amancio