Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:07:53 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@sec-it.net>
To:        "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@lloydix.2y.net>
Cc:        Andre` Niel Cameron <AndreC@Axxs.net>, free bsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cash Prizes Win!

Hi,

On 27 Sep 2001, gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) wrote:

> i really wish there was (or rather, i really wish one of the many ways
> that are possible would be implemented on the list)...  i get no spam
> >from anywhere else (or no un-filtered spam, thx to spambouncer) except
> this list! : ^ (
> gLaNDix
spam sux:( but the reason it gets through on the list (bet its not all the
spam that tries to get through tho) is because the list has to be
accessible to a lot of people, some of whom arent as technical as others.
Only way that it could surely be stopped without harming the way the list
is run is by moderation, and I doubt thats a reasonable option unless
someone volunteers. (I would but the hours wouldnt be benefitial to the
list until I found a way around that).
Bottom line is that the best is being done with current resources.

PsyV