Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:32:39 -0800
From:      "Erik Stainsby" <stainsby@telus.net>
To:        "picoBSD List" <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   development activity on picoBSD ?

Greetings Andrzej, All,

It has been just over 1 year since the picoBSD home pages were updated.
I am interested to know if the picoBSD project has moved forward at all
since this time last year ?  In particular, has any further documentation
been developed for setting up the dial-in server configurations ?  If not,
perhaps I am the man to do this job !!

I am coming from Linux world, but am working also with HP/UX and FreeBSD at
work.  On the side I am supporting a small dial-in ISP service which needs a
solution to their problem with Novell 3.12 dial-in server and Y2K.

I think boot-floppy 486 with picoBSD and a RADIUS server behind it is the
way to go.  Has anyone tried to fit a radius-client onto a dial-in diskettte
config ?

If you have any time to discuss this with me I would like to hear your
ideas.

Cheers,
    Erik
    stainsby@telus.net