Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:15:25 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        agalland2 <agalland2@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logins without full password!

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 04:42:56AM -0500, agalland2 wrote:
> I am trying to get out (unsubscribe) from all of these groups involved with
> majordomo@FreeBSD.org  but no matter what I do I continue getting many
> e-mails from them. Do me a favor and complain about me, maybe they will drop
> me from there mailing list.
>
>     complain !!!

[ -security only bcc'd, this is way off-topic for that list ]

How exactly were you trying to unsubscribe?  Did you try following
Majordomo's instructions (try sending a message with 'help' in
*the body* to majordomo@FreeBSD.org)?

G'luck,
Peter

--
This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.