Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:08:53 +0800 (CST)
From:      frankch@waru.life.nthu.edu.tw
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/5229: New port biology/seaview

>Number:         5229
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New port biology/seaview
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       non-critical
                 Hsinchu, Taiwan
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.5-STABLE i386
>Environment:

	FreeBSD 2.2.5 STABLE

	Seaview is a multiple DNA sequence alignment editor.
	It is capable of align DNA sequences from various organisms
	and assign their position in the phylogenic tree.
	This is definitely of biology category. Perhaps we should
	have a molecular biology category? :)

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

	The seaview port tarball is in
	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/