Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 1997 22:37:41 GMT
From:      Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newest bt848 driver

> The reason why it is working is because of round_page in vm_page.c
> rounds up to the nearest page so get_bktr_mem is getting 1 Page (4096 bytes).

I think I was having problems because the DMA program has a few
instructions for each scan line, and PAL has more lines than NTSC!

I will shortly be releasing a version with PAL support for testing (I
don't know if there are any other PAL users out there, but I want to
know whether I've broken the NTSC code).

-- Richard