Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 95 11:17:26 -0600
From:      jcargill@cs.wisc.edu (Jon Cargille)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   forwarded message from Kevin Flewitt

I got the following email from someone who's having trouble installing
2.0 on his second IDE drive; it looks to me as if he did the "right
things" for a 2nd disk install.  Am I missing something, or has anyone
seen a problem like this before?

Thanks for any help,

Jon

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------