Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:18:13 +0900
From:      Hiroyuki Aizu <aizu@jaist.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Driver for Netwave Airsurfer PC Card Adapter(Xircom CNW)

Hi.

I wrote device driver for Netwave Airsurfer PC Card Adapter(Xircom CNW)
for FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE(and also 4-STABLE).
May be it works on -current, but I'm not try.
It was included in PAO3, but I take from NetBSD.

1. Fetch the files from here.
   http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~aizu/tmp/cnw.tar.gz
2. Extract it.
3. Copy files under cnw/sys/dev/ to /sys/dev/cnw/
4. Patch files.diff to /sys/conf/files
5. Patch pcic.c.diff to /sys/pccard/pcic.c
   (This patch is not necessary on -current, because already included)
6. Add to next line into your kernel config file.
   "device         cnw"
7. make your kernel and install.
8. Add pccard.conf.cnw into /etc/pccard.conf (This is recommended!)
   (I hope merge into /etc/default/pccard.conf at final.)
9. reboot and Enjoy!

Yes, it's legacy card today, and may be user is limited,
but I hope that this driver merge into source tree.

----
Hiroyuki Aizu