Date:      Mon, 7 May 2012 20:27:50 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   'pathservice get chrome_path' at runtime?

Hello.

I have portinstalled chromium-18.0.1025.168 successfully on my freebsd-7.4
system.

But running it makes me this:

    [30164:204283904:62148145523:FATAL:zygote_host_linux.cc(84)] Check failed:
    PathService::Get(base::FILE_EXE, &chrome_path).  Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

I'm pretty sure it's a very obvious thing forgotten to be the reason of this.
What should I do to tweak around this? Should the PathService to be a kind of
a daemon I do not start by hand, e. g., fam/hald/dbus?

No options were use for the port, it's a fresh install. Last time I tried to
build chromium from linuxulator's jail, I was getting 'no implementaion for
SOCK_DGRAM sockets of AF_UNIX family', same as sctp protocol but for
localsockets.

I think looking into the core dump is redundant and unnecessary, am I wrong?

Any clues would be appreciated.

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627