Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 18:37:09 +0900
From:      hino@ccm.cl.nec.co.jp
To:        alex@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   small update request for handbook (cyclades.sgml)

Hi,

The description in cyclades.sgml (I've checked against for -current
version of handbook, $Id: cyclades.sgml,v 1.3 1997/02/22 12:58:18
peter Exp $) is outdated. I think that these description is applicable
to 2.1.*..

If a user type MAKEDEV commands as the description, MAKEDEV will
produce too many devices. ;-)

If you have a time to correct the steps bofore 2.2.5 release, some
beginner net-admins will be happy!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Koji HINO(HINO is my family name)
C&C Media Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation
4-1-1, MIYAZAKI, MIYAMAE, KAWASAKI, KANAGAWA 216, JAPAN