Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:57:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   usr/ports/graphics/gd withdrawn

Hi,

Apparently this library has been withdrawn temporarily. From their
FTP site:

	The gd library is temporarily available. We have taken it off the
	site until we are able to arrive at an agreement with Unisys regarding
	their legal position with respect to gd. Please do not send email asking
	for the gd library at this time. We cannot send it to you, at least until
	this matter is resolved. Thank you for your understanding.

	Boutell.Com, Inc.

Perhaps this port should be marked as broken for now?

Thanks,
-SR