Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:16:41 -0600
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   New drivers?

Are there any devices out there with a decent demand for drivers that
actually have some kind of documentation or sample source? I've got some
spare time in the next month or so, and would be willing to tackle a driver
or two assuming I could find a sample piece of hardware and some docs for it.

Is there anything anyone out there is really waiting on? My main experience
is with disk/video/sound/network hardware level stuff, but I'd be willing
to give anything a shot right now.

-- Kevin