Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:41:46 +0800
From:      Peter Kok <cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: problem abt ftp to transfer file

Hello Sheldon Hearn

Thanks for your help.

but it seems not to be valid from windows to unix!!!
it displayed as follows:

ftp> help
Commands may be abbreviated.  Commands are:

!               delete          literal         prompt          send
?               debug           ls              put             status
append          dir             mdelete         pwd             trace
ascii           disconnect      mdir            quit            type
bell            get             mget            quote           user
binary          glob            mkdir           recv            verbose
bye             hash            mls             remotehelp
cd              help            mput            rename
close           lcd             open            rmdir
ftp> help case
Invalid help command case.
ftp> case
Invalid command.