Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <ahasty@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, schimken@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: 3.2-stable, panic #12

:
:Silly me , I was wondering what happen to you . I vote that your commit
:priviliges should not be taken away by the "Dark Side" of core and
:should be re-instated.
:
:Also wondering if this is perhaps a good time to split up FreeBSD
:along commercial / professional lines -- we can leave the silly
:core group along and proceed forward with a business model.
:
:    Cheers,
:    Amancio
:

    No, FreeBSD should not be split up.  The current organization has all
    the right stuff, but certain issues that should have begun to get
    addressed years ago were left to rot.  All that is needed is a reality
    check.

					-Matt