Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:46:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Corey Brune <corey@cpsgroup.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Yet another ipfw question

I tried several different rule sets and I read the FAQ and the old
mailing lists but I could not find the answer. I have the following rule
sets in ipfw:

# ipfw list
00100 allow ip from any to any via lo0
00200 allow ip from 144.210.12.19 to any via any
00300 allow ip from any to 144.210.12.19 via any
65000 allow ip from any to any
65200 allow tcp from any to any established
65535 deny ip from any to any

but I cannot go outside the LAN. I would think that the
rule "allow tcp from any to any established" would pass everything
through, or even the rules 200 and 300 would allow me out. Does anyone
know where I am going wrong?