Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:31:30 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free Software Development and FreeBSD Operating System

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 01:12:02PM +0200, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
> Hi, There will be an Open Source Conference which be held in "Middle East
> Techical University, Ankara/Turkey". We are waiting everybody who lives in
> Turkey (maybe if those who visits Turkey  too ;) to the conference. I am
> adding zipped version of the text below thus it can be used in
> http://www.freebsd.org/events/events.html

Hi Omer, I added this conference to the events page.  It probably
would have been more useful with more advance notice, but still we're
happy to promote this event for the next 10 days on our website.  I
just put a short summary of your mail and then a link to the website.
I committed the change to CVS and the live website should be updated
within 24 hours.

Murray