Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:49:24 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET
Cc:        FreeBSD-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel Mobile fxp Cardbus cards supported?

In message: <20020926222224.T45901-100000@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
            Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET> writes:
: 	Hmmm, is there a way to fix this or a way to find what's actually
: causing it?  With the dc0 cards, it does memory map to something else
: other than 0xffffffff.

That's odd.

: dc0: <Accton EN2242 MiniPCI 10/100BaseTX> port 0x1000-0x10ff mem
: 0x88000000-0x880003ff irq 11 at device 0.0 on cardbus0

Notices that for some reason we're mapping at 0x88000000 which may be
the problem.  Earlier dmesgs said 0xf4000000.  You may need to map
this to something more like 0xf8000000 to get it to work.  I don't
know if the dc card is actually using the memory or not, since I don't
know enough about the exact details of that driver to say for sure.
This may be a result of our crappy bridge support at the moment, so
that might be an avenue to pursue.

Warner