Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 1998 11:45:20 -0500
From:      Glenn Driban <gdriban@wgate.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gcc-2.8.1

I can't get this port to build on 2.2.5. My old g++ is 2.7.2. I seem to
be picking up the wrong header files. Mostly headers from /usr/local,
whereas g++ 2.7.2 headers reside in /usr/include/g++.  Also, the 2.8.1
port did not come thru via cvsup which was done on Friday, Oct. 30,
1998. Is it now available? Better than the port would be the actual
binary g++  and libstdc++.

--
Glenn Driban
gdriban@wgate.com