Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updated Aironet patches (untested LEAP support)

FYI, I updated the Cisco/Aironet patches.  Main changes are:

                                Initialize an_was_monitor by Marco Molteni.

                                Attempt to add LEAP support, hints from
                                Richard.  I'd like to verify this works
                                with someone that has a LEAP environment.

                                Change DELAYs in flash part of driver to
                                FLASH_DELAY which uses tsleep so it doesn't
                                look like your system died during a flash
                                update.  Eventually I need to add the
				flash code to ancontrol (see airoflash.c GPL
				that works on FreeBSD)

                                Install header files in /usr/include/dev/an

This is relative to an older -stable so the header cleanup will conflict
with the what's in -stable and -current.  Since so much has been happening
in -stable I'm a little nervous to update my laptop to it right now.  After
4.4 release happens then I'll update the patch set.  I figured I'd get this
code out in the hopes someone might be able to test the LEAP stuff.

Doug A.