Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2007 01:47:43 GMT
From:      Jaehyuk@FreeBSD.org, Choi<01choi@daum.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ia64/110415: How to settup for RAID HDD(HP DL140 G3)

>Number:         110415
>Category:       ia64
>Synopsis:       How to settup for RAID HDD(HP DL140 G3)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
HP DL 140 G3 Model,

HP Embedded SATA RAID Controller on Non-Hot Plug SATA Models
HP 8 Internal Port SAS HBA with RAID 0,1 on Hot Plug SAS/SATA Models
I have a DL 140G3 Server.
It hase Embeded RAID Controller. HDDs are controlled by them.

But FreeBsd 6.2 is not available for that RAID Controller.
FreeBsd cannot find HDD and cannot understanding Controller.

So, I have some questions....

How can I install the FreeBsd on DL140 G3 Using RAID Controller.
Please tell me, Installation Skills...