Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:02:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Glendon Gross <gross@clones.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyrix M-II support?

I have a Cyrix M-II processor that I was given as a gift.  When I boot the
machine, which runs fine with a Pentium-166 MMX, it errors out when trying
to load the shell with the following error:

init: /bin/sh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single user mode
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:

Although it will run in single-user, I would like to know if anyone has
successfully compiled a kernel on the M-II.  Thanks!