Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:23:15 -0400
From:      User Witr <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

Hi:

Your patch fixes the help-file problem.

Regarding the problem with cookies:

:-I can't reproduce this.  This is what I tried:
:-1. Go to amazon.com for the first time 2. Sign in 3. Quit Galeon 4. Go
:-back to amazon.com 5. Note that it remembers me

I do the same thing with my.yahoo.com and step 5 fails.

Also, I have a weird problem:  Pages that load immediately in Netscape
take a long time (i.e. minutes) to load in galeon...  I can open these
pages with galeon and linux-netscape side-by-side and see this happen.
This happens, in particular, with my.yahoo.com...

Both of these seem pretty weird.  I cvsuped ports Apr 24th, and pkg_version
says everything on my system is up-to-date.  I'm running  4.5-RELEASE.
I built the galeon port without specifying any options.

Thanks!