Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 16:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        pst@shockwave.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: request to remove old tcl/tk versions

 * This gets me thinking...  a little shell script to rip tcl out of
 * a 2.2 system would be handy to include with the tcl ports.  Of
 * course, it wouldn't be run automagically....

I was thinking about putting up something like this on the ports web
page.

#!/bin/sh
/bin/rm -rf /usr/include/tcl*
/bin/rm -rf /usr/lib/libtcl*
/bin/rm -rf /usr/libdata/tcl
/bin/rm -rf /usr/share/man/mann/*
/bin/rm -rf /usr/share/man/catn/*

By the way, it's not only for 2.2-stable.  3.0-current users should
run something like this too, to make sure all the obsoleted files (not
only 75, but earlier mess of 80 lineage) are gone.

Satoshi