Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 1995 15:51:14 -0400
From:      Justin Seger <shorty@iii.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Networking with SLIP and Ethernet

I appreciate the responses to my previous questions regarding this, and here is
my status:
I have a 4-bit subnet which I have setup on my local ethernet network, and one
SLIP IP address.  From my FreeBSD machine I can contect to anywhere on my network,
and anywhere on the internet.  From another computer on my network, I can only
contect to my FreeBSD machine.  I added the option GATEWAY and recompiled, and
put the kernel in the proper location.  I also issued the command:
sysctl -w net.inet.ip.forwarding=1 (or whatever it was, I set the option to 1)

Does anyone know what else i need to do to get the internet flowing through my
LAN properly?  Thanks in advance,
-Justin Seger-