Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:17:02 +0000
From:      void <void@f-m.fm>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email Client

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 03:00:31PM -0800, Joe B wrote:
>What's a good mobile email Client for lists? I'm on my phone 99% of the
>time and reply to email also on Mobile.
>
>I'm using an android and iPhone

On android, I find using the provider's web frontend, or, if your email
provider has one, their own android app, works best. It'll be designed
both for their own email implementation and its use within the android
environment. I set mine to use plain txt for mailing lists.

Never owned an iphone so can't comment there.