Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:55:38 -0500
From:      devin-freebsdquestions@rintrah.org
To:        Predius <predius@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISA Fullduplex capible nic

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 11:43:26PM -0500, Predius wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions for ISA nics that have been confirmed to do
> full-duplex in FreeBSD?  I have a RealTek 8019 and a few 3Com
> Etherlink ]I['s that I have used as full duplex interfaces in other OS's,
> but Free doesn't show media options for either.

Linksys makes a very nice ne2000 compatible card. I think they call it the
Linksys Ether16.

If you absolutely need ISA (why exactly do you need ISA..?) its a reliable
card. And it uses the ed driver.

--devin

--
Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they
translate into their own language, and forthwith it is something