Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:26:29 -0500
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Subject:   Does anybody use DIRECTED_BROADCAST?

I am strongly inclined to dike out DIRECTED_BROADCAST, since it is
completely bogus in nature.  If there is anybody who (intentionally)
uses it, please let me know within 24 hours.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.