Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:34:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /ports/security/SSLeay missing files

On 18-Apr-99 Jim Mock wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 at 23:59:04 -0500, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
>> No Makefile or pkg/DESCR.
>>

> I may be wrong here, but IIRC the SSLeay port was replaced by openssl.
> I'm sure if that's not the case, someone will correct me ;)

Hmmm, OK, but...in that case, the /ports/sysutils/webmin needs fixing, as
during the install phase, it says that SSL will not be enabled due to the
fact that SSLeay is missing, even though it does install openssl.

Speaking of webmin, it also fails to recognize that the apache13-modssl
port is installed, as the latter installs as /usr/local/sbin/apache,
whereas webmin looks for /usr/local/sbin/httpd (creating a symlink fixes
the problem, by the way).  Or perhaps this is something that needs to be
fixed in the apache13-modssl port instead?

--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>

If you keep anything long enough, you can throw it away.