Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:19:49 GMT
From:      Tze-Meng Tan <tmtan@tm.net.my>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/80098: Please add my company to those listed as providing FreeBSD Services

>Number:         80098
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please add my company to those listed as providing FreeBSD Services
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
OpenSOS SB is a company which provides consulting and professional services for FreeBSD based solutions based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We also provide maintenance and support services in Malaysia. However we are willing to consider projects outside Malaysia. Please visit our web site for more details: http://www.opensos.net
>How-To-Repeat:
n/a
>Fix:
n/a