Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:04:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Cc:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>, ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs-cur

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Matthew Thyer wrote:

> Peter Jeremy wrote:
> >
> > On 2001-Apr-09 23:15:50 -0400, Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org> wrote:
> > >When you get the new one, I'd appreciate any failure/success reports.  If
> > >failure, try to give me some details if you can, thanks.
> >
> > No problems with the new one:
>
> Great.
>
> I'm not so sure that I'll get the new one completely due to flakyness
> of -CURRENT of around March 12th.
>
> It's my -CURRENT box that decodes the deltas and it's been complaining
> about too many files open in the system a fair bit today (I think it
> was trying to apply the bad delta each time a part arrived until I moved
> the bad complete delta out of the way).
>
> So anyway... if I dont manage to piece together the complete delta, is
> there an FTP site where I can get just some of the missing mail parts
> (or the complete delta if I have too) ?  I dont think you've mentioned
> whether you've found an FTP archive yet ?  Or I've missed you saying so.

I will have that done tonight, I hope.  Probably not all the old ones, but
the new ones will be available.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.