Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:32:01 +0000
From:      chem@i-p-d.com
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with secondary nameserver

Hi,

We have been renting a preconfigured FreeBSD-server for about a month
now, to be able to host websites. I am an absolute beginner on
this and I dont know if this is the place to come with the problem
i have, but here it goes:

Its no problem to registre com, net and org-domains, but when I try
to register an .nl-domain, that organisation tells me my secondary
nameserver is not 'authoritive' and does not allow zonetransfers from
other machines. Any suggestions on how to solve this (besides moving
to the US)?

TIA
Gina van Zundert

Internet Page Design