Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:46:26 -0000 (GMT)
From:      "Thomas Beer" <mailings@analogon.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad  Hidden Partition & MBR

Dear All,

I consider buying an T41 or T42. What I couldn't check out
on the web, the archive nor in other lists is how to handle
the hidden partition and the existing installation of M$.
For the time being I would like to keep XP and repartition
a 60GB disk. It seems unclear which bootloader c/should be
used and the procedure of installation (generally I'm firm
installing FreeBSD). Any experiences installing FBSD on
a recent T4x with a hidden partition?

Thanks in advance Thomas