Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:06:54 -0600 (MDT)
From:      allen campbell <allenc@verinet.com>
To:        fpawlak@execpc.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Immigration (was: Funny, but true...)

> I take it that you are referring to the systematic way that the
> rich got richer and the poor got poorer, the disappearance of the
> middle class through tax law changes?  I agree "America today" is
> not "America-as it was" then.  sigh!
>
> Frank

So what are you Frank, rich or poor?

Where I live you stand a good chance of getting killed by errant
contractor vehicles hauling building material for the new houses
of the 'disappearing' middle class.  If the middle class is
disappearing anywhere it's up.  Whether they know it or not.

I just slithered into a new place myself.  Prior to me this was
farmland.  Damn prairie dogs.  Maybe I'll ease my vanishing middle
class conscience and buy a '98 VW Beetle.

Red.

--
  Allen Campbell
  allenc@verinet.com