Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:23:59 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Michael Chin-yuan Wu <mwu@ece.utexas.edu>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Organizing a Texas FreeBSD User Group

At 4:07 AM -0600 2000/3/10, Michael Chin-yuan Wu wrote:

>  B: Providing admin/design for majordomo/httpd [This should be
>  just an one time job with only webpage updates.]

	Speaking as someone who has been involved with dc.sage (the SAGE
local group in the Washington, DC area) for a while, I can tell you
for a fact that this is not a realistic expectation.  You need to
keep your web pages up-to-date, because this is an important method
of communicating information to your members.

	Otherwise, I wish you all the best!

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.