Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:48:29 +0000
From:      mrszhangmie@gmail.com
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Greetings from Mrs Mei Zhang

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtN05yLgD6-Z4_5zn63SU2qpUDgxwUF5xgjeUM6Uoobyf3zg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Greetings from Mrs Mei Zhang

Peace be unto you, I believe that you can help in setting up a charity
foundation for the benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity
foundation to help the poor, widows ,orphans and less privileged people in
your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your
country? I&#39;m willing to donate the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred
Thousand US dollars) $4.500.000.00.  All I want from you is sincerity to
handle this project. to give them hope and support and to make them feel
the same like others.

Together We can make the world a better place when we help one another.
I&#39;ll be waiting to hear from you to know your opinion on this project.

Respond with this Ref;  SaveASoul77. to my Personal Email:
mrsemizhang@gmail.com   for me to know you got this message.

God Bless us all.
Mrs Mei Zhan

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.