Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:21:23 +0200
From:      Jochen Fahrner <freebsd@fahrners.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg upgrade issue

I just did:

pkg_delete -R xorg
pkg_add -r xorg

That didn't help. German keyboard still not working.
Now my whole system is ruined, lots of packages are missing. :-(

Please repair this bug in the port, or show a way how to switch back
to an older version.
On a german keyboard I even cannot type a pipe symbol! My system is
unusable in this state! :-(

And to the port maintainer: please be cautious in the future. Let
people test your ports before you submit them. Xorg effects EVERY
system on this planet.