Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:25:09 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Kroes <robert@syskro.com>
Cc:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem building libXt-1.0.9,1 on FreeBSD 9.0

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Robert Kroes <robert@syskro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems I can not build this library correctly at the moment. I first tried about a week or so ago, and retried it again today (after refreshing ports), but it still does not work.
>
> So I decided to take up the option (suggested in the configure output) to send an email to the x11 wizards at FreeBSD.org.
>
> I've attached the output (3 files) as requested.
>
> Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to add. Oh yes, FreeBSD 9.0 is running as a 32-bit guest of VirtualBox 4.1.8.
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> [Robert Kroes]

Actually, nothing was attached. Assuming you did attach them, mailman
probably stripped them.

Generally attachments that are of text type (at least text/plain) make
it OK. Most other attachments don't. You can also put them on a web
page and provide a link.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com