Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:15:18 +0200
From:      Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        giffunip@tutopia.com, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x11-toolkits/swt

2012/9/11 Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>:
> Now that we have a new version of libxul in the ports tree, any plans of
> upgrading swt to take advantage of it? I'd love to get the
> vulnerabilities in the old version off of my daily periodic.

Meanwhile, I've had success with x11-toolkits/swt-devel for
mail/davmail and java/eclipse (btw, for me eclipse compiles only if
swt-devel is installed, not swt).

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."