Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 20:44:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Petri Helenius <pete@sms.fi>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, joerg@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone know of any software for playing Video CDs?

> Let me make it plain . I can't tell you because along the way I signed
> an NDA with Omnimedia . Now if you talk nicely to Brian Litzinger he
              ^^^^^^^^^

Argh.  So we're back to hardware assist again?  I guess we've passed
what can be reasonably discussed in such an oblique fashion so I'll
just go away now with the conclusion that no, it can't be done and
maybe if you had Amancio's Special Secret Setup you could do it but we
don't so we can't. :-)

Either that or we've hit the language barrier again, I don't know
which.  All I *do* know is that I'm now more confused about this than
when we started, so I'll quit while I'm behind and put all these
stupid video CDs back on the shelf, to wait for DVD. ;-)

					Jordan