Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:02:05 -0500
From:      Vick Khera <khera@kcilink.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Cc:        sascha@trimind.de
Subject:   gmirror failed with error 19.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered this =
<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-geom/2011-October/005071.html>=
 which seemed to identically match a problem I was having with one =
server upgrading to 9.0.

However, another system I have survived an upgrad through this change =
just fine with zero errors.  It also exhibited the same change in part =
output.

The relevant bits of change are:

-last: 156249953
+last: 156249998

where the latter number is from the 9.0 boot of this system.

So, it seems that something other than just the "last" reported from =
gpart is causing gmirror to fail its integrity check.