Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:18:31 -0400
From:      "Ashok Shrestha" <ashok.shrestha@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, "Ashok Shrestha" <ashok.shrestha@gmail.com>
Subject:   checking zip file corruption

Hi all,

I am writing code to check if incoming zip files are corrupt and the
client is not willing to send a digest (like md5) of the file.

I need to check if a zip file is corrupt. A Perl API is preferable but
anything you can suggest is cool.

I was unable to find anything on google. Perhaps one of you have done
this before.

I apologize for posting this on a freebsd hackers mailing list but you
guys tend to be extremely intelligent. Plus I am using a bsd server :)

--
Ashok Shrestha