Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:44:43 -0400
From:      Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What'll be broken with Gnome 1.4?

Due to the effort required to remove all of Gnome & Gnome apps before
installing the new 1.4 port (I went through that with X... oh man.), I'm
holding off until I install a fresh system (might as well ;) always good
to start fresh every now and again)... but until then, I'm wondering --
what will the inclusion of Gnome 1.4 break... I mean, if I retain 1.2,
will Gnome apps try to grab Gnome 1.4 as a dependency when I go to
update, say, gnomeicu or gnomemc?

Erik.