Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:48:15 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ath] AR9285 / AR2427 testers needed!

Yup, I've found that out myself on my AR2427 here. It lasts fine for
about 30 minutes, then it becomes increasingly useless in TX. RX seems
perfectly fine.

Things aren't unfortunately going to get any better in the short term.
It looks like I'll have to port over some more of the radio init,
calibration and antenna management code from ath9k before TX will be
stable. If someone wants to help me do it then please, be my guest. I
can give you a simple thing to port over (temperature compensation for
the AR9280/AR9285) that may help.

Adrian